Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Monro Beach, South Island of NZ

The beautiful coastal landscapes of the the West Coast at Monro Beach in the South Island of New Zealand.


Access to the coast is easiest at Monro Beach. The 45-minute walk to the beach takes you through spectacular, fern-filled native forest to a truly remarkable beach: rock clusters jut out of incredibly blue waters, and rivers and streams flow over the sand into the Tasman Sea.

*****************************
One of my dream when I was in teenage year, is to stay / retire at New Zealand when I'm old.


2 comments:

Photo Cache said...

Oh that's a good dream. My dream destination growing up was Ireland. Still is a dream destination.

Unknown said...

I enjoyed NZ very much , North and South. Much of a nature wonderland to me :))