Friday, July 24, 2009

Heart Shape Postcard of Nord-Norge



North Norway (Norwegian: Nord-Norge (Bokmål) or Nord-Noreg (Nynorsk), North Sámi: Davvi-Norga) is the geographical region of northern Norway, consisting of the three counties Nordland, Troms and Finnmark, in total about 35% of the Norwegian mainland.

***********************************

This is my first time receive 'Heart' shape postcard.

Thank you to Florian to find me this not-in-rectangle shape postcard. I absolutely love it !

Wish all of postcard lovers a Happy Postcard Frienship Friday # 27 !

9 comments:

Chris Overstreet said...

It survived really well! Usually the US Postal Service eats my odd-shaped cards for breakfast.

Beth Niquette said...

What a lovely postcard! Thank you for sharing, and Happy PFF!

steviewren said...

Hi Lay Hoon! That is a special card for your collection. Happy PFF!

Debby said...

Gorgoeous card! Cool to get a heart shape. Happy PFF!
Debby

Bella Foxx said...

Nice card. I like your blog too.

Marie Reed said...

Seeing this card certainly makes my heart beat faster! What a special card and happy PFF!

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

I've never seen one like that! Really lovely - lucky you. :)

Robin said...

A lovely postcard....
Thank you for sharing this.
I hope you have a beautiful weekend.

Carole said...

Cool card!