Sunday, October 5, 2008

I've been tagged


* The picture is courtesy borrow from Dejourney.com


I've been tagged by Collage Diva ~ Kathryn.

The 6 random things about me :-

1) I'm 31 yo, a mother of 2 daughter , KWen ( 3 years old) and KXin (will celebrate her 2nd birthday end of the year)

2) I started blogging since year 2005 and I'm addicted.

3) I started my Art journey since year 2007. I'm newbie in arting , I can't draw, but I hope I able to come out something beautiful.

4) I love collecting postcards since year 1997 . I love receive & send out my handwriting.

5) I don't buy expensive embellishment, I rather find my way to create them.

6) I wrote diary when I was young, I'm happy that I continue it now in ~ Soul Journal.


The rules are as follows:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Post the rules on your blog.

3. Write six random things about yourself.

4. Tag six people at the end of your post.

5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.



Here's mine tagees ( 1 to 3 in my another blog) ,

1)
2)
3)
4) I spok New York !
5) Voila Vintage Postcards
6) Gone with postcards

No comments: