So glad to receive this postcard from Slewy Moores (apology if I'm not spell your name correctly).
Chemainus is located on the East shore of Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada.
A town that was born of the hands of labourers.
The postcard shows the masterpiece of artists (clockwise from top left) :-
- Spool Donkey - Sculptor Elmar Schultes
- First Schoolhouse 1883 - Artist Kiff Holland
- Company Store - Artist Dan Sawatzky
- The Volunteers - Artist Dan Sawatzky
- Chemainus Outdoor Gathering - Artist Lurene Haines
- Julia Askew - Artist Elizabeth Smiley
Such a complete beautiful postmark
Thank you !