Saturday, February 21, 2009

Map Postcard from Cádiz


Spain (Spanish: España) or the Kingdom of Spain (Spanish: Reino de España)

Thank you to Caroline to send me from her hometown ~ Jerez de la Frontera.
Jerez de la Frontera is a municipality in the province of Cádiz in the autonomous community of Andalusia in southwestern Spain.

The capital of sherry wine, the horse, and flamenco, Jerez, situated midway between the sea and the mountains, has a wealth of appealing tourist attractions, many of them related to the three preoccupations that made the city famous.



2 comments:

Marie Reed said...

I think that you hobby of collecting map postcards is such a neat one! I really enjoy coming over here!

Evelyn Yvonne Theriault said...

I haven't posted any of my map postcards yet but I'll let you know when I do.
I collect postcards of eastern Canada and I'm drawn to modern postcards like this one with bright shiny colours and superimposed pictures.
Thanks for sharing,
Evelyn in Montreal